Birthdays as a Grown-Up Birthdays as a Grown-Up

Love this. :D

Free to Play Free to Play

I clicked on this video because boobs.

Epic Wub Time Epic Wub Time

Awesome animation, I like this one a lot more than epic pie time due to it being more original (not just repeating an existing meme), show-accurate and not relying on "easy" humour, such as having the ponies randomly swear.. things like the stuff getting thrown in the fire and the sandwich are a lot more subtle and funnier than anything in your previous vids. Great job on this!

Twilight Meets a Brony Twilight Meets a Brony

Nice video! I liked the references you made to the show with Twilight going grey etc.
And there's been a lot worse as far as anti-brony videos go, this was fairly tame and kinda funny compared to the usual videos that get made.

I think you'll find that bronies generally laugh at this kinda stuff rather than getting butthurt by it and blamming.. we watch marshmallow ponies on TV, we're not the type to take ourselves seriously. :D

Present Prank Present Prank

Great animation, one of the most fluid, show-accurate MLP animations I've seen. Particularly like the tension in the stretching present scene. Pinkie is great for animation tests, simply because she's the most "bendy looney tunes" character on the show, you can do pretty much anything and it'll still look in-line in the show.

Really looking forward to the .fla rig, will be great to see the animation structure, and there are good odds that I'll make use of it and expand it into other characters.

Flamingo1986 responds:

Glad you liked it! The .FLA will be released here in about three-four weeks. It'll include a 3Q, front, back, side, worm's eye, and bird's eye puppet of Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, & Rainbow Dash.

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Very nicely done, and quite funny/ adorable. As someone who loves the show, I am much happier to see something like this rather than your cupcakes video. It's just a better use of your talent.