Love it, great fun smashing up all the buildings. :D
I don't get it..level 6 mad scientist shows up and lasers me to death in 1 shot in 2 seconds.. cannot get past that point and gave up.
i make some video to show how to beat 6th stage, here's you can see the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxfuc76L1eg.
no save feature = no play.
Have played this for 3 days now. Some tips:
- With wife skills, watering is largely useless (level 25 still only gets you 2.65 seconds of water per minute), selling is good, and collecting eggs is fantastic once levelled up to 10+.
- Go straight for eggs and level up the eggs trader to max with prosperity. Don't bother much with compost or tools, the returns diminish to nothing very rapidly, whereas the egg sell amount doubles every time you prosper, up to a max of 384000 per dozen eggs!
- Pro-tip: Go into town. Reset your skills. Put all points into selling. Go back to your farm (important), then go back into town... *then* you can sell your eggs and sell to the market trader with 100% skill points in sell and get a lot more cash. Doesn't work with crops, but if you're focused on eggs and the market trader, it works perfectly.
- Don't buy seeds past corn, all it will do is give you "upgraded" potatoes (and other veg), which are really hard to farm and kills off easy money from the market trader since it'll take 10 times longer to harvest potatoes which should be easy.
- Play manually and optimally during the 30 minutes where you have the flower bonus active, this is essential, and you can get 30-50 bunches in half an hour, perfect for getting your wife, or adding a level or three to her.
Great game, really enjoyed it!
The level with the spikes on the ceiling and the disappearing platforms is just plain ridiculous, it's impossible to make the jumps that short in height 5 times in a row.
1-hit kill arrow knight on level 3 is ridiculous. Gave up.
Nice game, but you need to hire someone to proofread your English, it's really bad.
Brilliant game. Love the Game of Thrones reference too. :)
"Toilet Success!" is a beautiful and captivating art game dedicated to the one of the most basic human struggles throughout the ages, one which has been left neglected by artists seeking to reflect upon the human experience.
This deep and meaningful insight into the most mundane aspects of our lives makes the player stop and reflect upon what it really means to succeed at toiletry, making it one of the most thoughtful and creative games ever to have been made.
Forget "Myst" and other such pretentious overwrought attempts at uncovering the mystery of the human psyche, "Toilet Success!" is what you should be playing to truly understand what it means to be alive. 5/5
I like the thoughtful and nicely written comment! Thanks man!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.